- Planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents/carers.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Providing support and supervision to play workers and other staff, including volunteers.
- Holding regular staff meetings and conducting regular reviews and appraisals for staff
- Administration and record keeping, including staff and child records, financial records, ordering and purchasing, and working within an agreed budget.
- Developing and maintaining good communication with all members of the club, with schools, and especially with parents.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Monitoring and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures, and the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We are currently looking for a Manager to join the team at one of our settings.
Level 3 Childcare
Paediatric First Aid
Food Safety Certificate
Please complete and return your application to our Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org